Thursday, August 12, 2010

CWS Models Walk Like Egyptians...

Wow!  What an amazing evening for creative styling on the CWS runway!  I participated in the Styling Egyptian theme on wednesday night and I sure am glad I didn't have to judge this event...every single model in the contest looked absolutely stunning!  To say that I felt intimidated would be an understatement!

There were so many gorgeous, detailed fabrics, ornated jewelry, sky-high headdresses and even a live snake!  And the posing...I was so impressed with all of my fellow contestants with their creative use of posing to fit the theme for the evening.  I must say, coming up with my own poses for the event was maybe my favorite part of the preparation.

I would say in the end, we were all winners...as there was not one single look that I didn't find to be truly amazing in some way.  CWS models really know how to impress, whatever the theme may require!

No comments:

Post a Comment